Need Help in Using OpenEIT

Philip Lim

Jul 8, 2018, 10:42:12 PM7/8/18
to OpenBiomedicalImaging
Hi Guys,

ive been able to compile the project in pyCharm.

I would like to try out the experiment in the pictures but i could not get the same resolution from the examples - can anyone point me to the right direction?

Thanks

Jean Rintoul

Oct 15, 2018, 1:49:57 PM10/15/18
to OpenBiomedicalImaging
hi there,
Everything is currently undergoing a big update which gets even greater resolution:
I've been posting updates on hackaday. It's all a work in progress but currently needs a few more dashboard updates and then it is probably ready to turn into a small kit.

Can you give some information around what set up you are using and what measurements you are taking with regards to the resolution issue? That would allow me to help more effectively.

Best,

Jean

Nathan McCorkle

Oct 18, 2018, 12:35:32 PM10/18/18
to openbiomed...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 10:49 AM Jean Rintoul <jean.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi there,
> Everything is currently undergoing a big update which gets even greater resolution:
> https://hackaday.io/project/159737-spectra-open-biomedical-imaging

from that link "You can see it's got far better resolution than the
first 8 electrode device!"
No, no we can't see. There is no comparison image included in the
figure, nor from what I can see anywhere else on that page.

Jean Rintoul

Oct 18, 2018, 12:45:35 PM10/18/18
to nmz...@gmail.com, OpenBiomedicalImaging
Aah!-  there is a video link hidden in the details section of the original 8 electrode device: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=jKYjcB-aB1k
Underneath it is the image of the 32 electrode device which I also attached here as a picture. Many other things changed between the two devices, including improved algorithms now using pyEIT, not just electrode count.

We are currently working on an update so that the main desktop software can be easily run and installed.

Best wishes,

Jean

picturegrid.png