Fwd: www.openaddresses.org at NSGIC Conference

Stark Hans-Jörg

Sep 22, 2010, 1:33:11 PM9/22/10
to openaddresses
Hi!

Learon Dalby makes an interesting suggestion to be kept on the current when data changes (from a data provider's point of view) - see below.

What do you think?

Cheers
Hans-Jörg

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

Von: Learon Dalby <Learon...@arkansas.gov>
Datum: 22. September 2010 18:11:53 MESZ
An: Stark Hans-Jörg <hansjoe...@fhnw.ch>
Betreff: RE: www.openaddresses.org at NSGIC Conference

I think a simple GeoRSS feed that someone could subscribe to (based on geography) would be useful. What you are suggesting would require the user to go somewhere and check for updates. Something like a GeoRSS feed would allow me to register once and continually see updates.

Learon Dalby- GIS Program Manager
Arkansas Geographic Information Office- Putting Arkansas on the Map!
1 Capitol Mall
2nd Floor 2B900
Little Rock, AR 72201
501.682.2929 Tel
501.682.6077 Fax
learon...@arkansas.gov Email
@learondalby Twitter
http://www.gis.arkansas.gov Web
Facebook| GeoStor Blog| AGIO Blog| Linkedin|