Swiss awards

Cédric MOULLET

Jun 9, 2010, 2:16:51 AM6/9/10
to openaddresses
i would propose to submit OpenAddresses.org to the swiss OS awards: http://www.ossawards.ch/

Do you agree ?
Cédric

--
Welcome to my world: http://www.cedricmoullet.com/
My Linked In profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/cedricmoullet
Twitter: http://twitter.com/cedricmoullet

Hans-Jörg Stark (OpenAddresses)

Jun 9, 2010, 3:45:11 AM6/9/10
to openad...@googlegroups.com

Yes I agree - cool idea!

jlmi...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2010, 5:28:54 AM6/9/10
to openad...@googlegroups.com
yes, I agree ... and while we're at it, we might as well apply to this one:
http://www.e-geo.ch/internet/e-geo/de/home/program/innopreis.html

Le 9 juin 2010 09:45, "Hans-Jörg Stark (OpenAddresses)" <hansjoe...@openaddresses.ch> a écrit :

> Yes I agree - cool idea!

Hans-Jörg Stark (OpenAddresses)

Jun 9, 2010, 5:49:52 AM6/9/10
to openad...@googlegroups.com

Well, I have applied there with OA at least once - never, ever got only even a reply… don't know whether it's worth the work

Simon B.

Jul 11, 2014, 3:40:48 AM7/11/14
to openad...@googlegroups.com
EU HORIZON 2020 and similar programs that support innovation and development of new tech. could be a good fit for openaddresses. But for financing of projects to make sense, there must be project leadership. Maybe recruit among NGO:s that are loosing their funding? There should be some websites aimed at finding NGO/volunteer work that could be useful for finding candidates too.