website down?

jeff

Sep 24, 2010, 11:07:23 AM9/24/10
to openad...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've just tried to connect to openaddresses.org and it seems that there is a problem with the address layer.
I can't see any addresses ..

Another question:

I've just added a point. Afterwards I wanted to use that point in the routing, but it could not be found by the routing search.
Any explanations?

Kind regards
Jeff

Hans-Jörg Stark (OpenAddresses)

Sep 24, 2010, 12:04:34 PM9/24/10
to openad...@googlegroups.com

I noticed the same behaviour (server down).

Cédric MOULLET

Sep 25, 2010, 10:46:01 AM9/25/10
to openad...@googlegroups.com
Yep some issue in the prod server. Waiting for an answer of the provider.
Sorry for inconvenience

On Friday, September 24, 2010, Hans-Jörg Stark (OpenAddresses)

--
Welcome to my world: http://www.cedricmoullet.com/
My Linked In profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/cedricmoullet

Simon B.

Jul 11, 2014, 3:34:18 AM7/11/14
to openad...@googlegroups.com
The .org server is down now too.
And what are the costs for keeping the servers online? Geocoding might use up a lot of resources...?