output-EPSG using REST-Service

Killerraupe

Nov 18, 2010, 7:05:14 AM11/18/10
to openaddresses
Hi,

if I use the REST-Service to save some addresses as csv, I understand
the description of the used MapFish in this kind, that the output are
in EPSG 4.326 (WGS84). But if I translate this coordinates in other
EPSG (31.468 / GK4) I get a difference of (varying) ~150m in each
direction (translation made with different programs).

Is the output-Format not 4.326 ???

Killerraupe

Hans-Jörg Stark

Nov 18, 2010, 9:01:26 AM11/18/10
to openad...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Well yes it is supposed to be EPSG 4326. Would you like to send some sample
data and a description of what exactly you do with it (which tools you use,
etc.) so we can verify it?

Cheers,
Hans-Jörg Stark

Nov 26, 2010, 4:25:00 AM11/26/10
to openaddresses
OK, problem solved: it is no problem, data came as EPSG 4.326;
cause for the question was bad examples and a mix-up of two test-data
- and the fact, that my used 'official' data are not so correct as I
thought

thanks for your response

Killerraupe

Hans-Jörg Stark