Wardsville Woods-Cobra Clubtail, Arrowhead Spiketail etc.

Blake A. Mann

Jun 3, 2024, 6:19:46 PMJun 3
to Ont-Odes
Early this afternoon the skies cleared and I stopped by Wardsville Woods in Middlesex.  Surprisingly, there were very few odes, but there were some highlights.  Nothing new for this year though, except a single Violet Dancer.
Early on, I spotted a Cobra Clubtail.  Expected here, but always a treat to see.
A few Double-sriped Bluets were around the back pond.
After some persistence, I came across two Arrowhead Spiketails.  Still hoping for Twin-spotted Spiketail soon!
Only one Midland Clubtail was seen just before I departed.
Other common odonates were seen as well.

Cheers,

Blake A. Mann
Wallaceburg