More Clubtails at Wardsville Woods!

Blake A. Mann

Jun 25, 2022, 8:25:49 PM6/25/22
to Ont-Odes
Further to Chris's post.

Wardsville Woods still continues to amaze us!  Yesterday, Darrel Parsons found a Riverine Clubtail at this place.
I decided to go today and see if I could find one.  I was there early, but later while walking along the creek, I came across Scott Connop who had just netted a Riverine Clubtail!
Two were seen yesterday, and today's appears to be a different individual.
We spent quite a bit of time on the property, and Scott and I later came across a couple of Cobra Clubtails. So, they are still present.
A variety of odes are on this property, including Double-striped Bluet which I photographed today.

Cheers,
Blake A. Mann
Wallaceburg

Riverine 1.jpg