Not receiving any e-mails

Pramod

Feb 6, 2021, 4:19:47 PM2/6/21
to Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com
Namaskar.
Not sure why but I just noticed that I have not been receiving any communication
Thanks
Pramod

हिरण्मयॆन पात्रॆन सत्यस्यापिहितं मुखम् ।
तत् त्वं पूषन्नपावृणु सत्यधर्माय दृष्टयॆ ॥ १५ ॥ Ishavasya-Upnishad
(With the golden disc (illuminated lid) the face of the Truth is covered.
Oh sun, you remove that! Let me (us) see with Truth behind it!)

Krishna Keshava Dasa

Feb 7, 2021, 3:19:44 PM2/7/21
to Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com
Namaste Pramod,

Please check to see if the Sadhu-Sanga emails are going to your spam folder.  If so, kindly click "Not Spam" on the individual emails.  I am also having problems receiving and sometimes even sending messages due to being marked as spam by Google Groups.

Humbly in service,
Krishna Keshava Das
Serving Assistant

Princeton Bhakti Vedanta Institute
of Spiritual Culture and Science

--
----------------------------
Idols of the Mind vs. True Reality

8th International Conference
Science & Scientist 2020: Understanding the Subject/Object, Mind/Body Unity
December 20-22, 2020
4:30 pm - 8:30 pm IST
https://scienceandscientist.org/conference/2020

Support Our Services: http://scienceandscientist.org/donate

Report Archives: http://bviscs.org/reports

Why Biology is Beyond Physical Sciences?: http://dx.doi.org/10.5923/j.als.20160601.03

Life and consciousness – The Vedāntic view: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/19420889.2015.1085138

Harmonizer: http://scienceandscientist.org/harmonizer

Darwin Under Siege: http://scienceandscientist.org/Darwin

Princeton Bhakti Vedanta Institute: http://bviscs.org

Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Institute: http://scsiscs.org

Sadhu-Sanga Blog: http://mahaprabhu.net/satsanga

Contact Us: http://scsiscs.org/contact
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Sadhu-Sanga Under the holy association of Spd. B.M. Puri Maharaja, Ph.D." group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/Online_Sadhu_Sanga/CAHny95eg4TzmRaz1t-%2BWMno5bW_ckbjkZdAi1UsoQD4ZBrYjGQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Deepak Chopra

May 12, 2021, 4:57:43 PM5/12/21
to Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com

Alex Vary

May 14, 2021, 1:24:49 PM5/14/21
to Online Sadhu Sanga
Gender Assignment
A somewhat problematic aspect of the incarnation of a spirit is that of gender assignment. It is problematic because the spirit incarnated must deal with a dilemma posed by gender assignment. Gender assignment of earthbound humans is automatic upon conception. The survival machine is born as either a male or female and is endowed with appropriate genitalia and hormones to facilitate reproduction and species evolution.
Although perhaps involuntarily stuck with it, one’s spirit can disregard the gender assigned to the body occupied. It is the spirit’s option to accept or ignore the gender assignment. If one wishes to transmit and propagate one’s genetic constitution, one simply accepts the assignment and assumes the associated role of parenthood maybe gladly, grudgingly, or tentatively.
In a complex, modern, and tolerant society, everyone may choose pursuits and endeavors that employ one’s embodiment in diverse imaginative and creative ways, for example, as a profound predication to art, literature, music, science, or a nonconformist lifestyle. These will include personal inclinations and various interpersonal relations which employ the survival machine in ways that ignore its gender assignment and the prevailing societal tradition.

from Page 70 of my book We Are God - Incarnate