[FWD: Anesthesia and Consciousness.]

con...@howgravityworks.org

Apr 21, 2019, 9:44:28 AM4/21/19
to Online Sadhu Sanga
Well done Stuart Hameroff.

I have sent the following commentary to all my other contacts.

Best regards,
Eric Sabo

I have been following this endless consciousness debate in my website "Contact" email address inbox. I have recently come to the conclusion that consciousness is linked to the Aether.

Recently someone brought up the point that Anesthesia renders you unconscious but doesn't affect heart and respiration the same.

I always thought it was a simple and straightforward mechanism that Anesthesia employs that interfered with neurotransmitters in the synaptic junctions.

But that is clearly not the case to a point. (People do OD) At the lighter doses, the patient is rendered unconscious but respiratory, heart and other autonomic functions are unaffected.This suggests consciousness is a more delicate aspect of the central nervous system.

A recent paper published by Stuart Hameroff and colleagues Craddock and Tuszinsky from Univ of Arizona points to the consciousness mechanism as being a result of collective oscillations in the Tubulin protein that forms micro-tubules in neurons in the brain. Anesthesia dampens the oscillations causing unconsciousness.

These collective consciousness oscillations occur in the Tera-hertz (10¹² cycles per second) frequencies of the electromagnetic spectrum.

Curiously, this Tera-hertz frequency range exists between microwaves and infrared light and is referred to as the Tera-hertz gap.
Even more curious, is not measurable by any instruments we possess.

Perhaps it is reserved by nature for the undisturbed operation of the consciousness mechanism.

It has always been my belief that certain people are somehow tuned into each other and perhaps ancestral experience and connection make it more pronounced than with anyone else. This could explain phenomena like "Love at first sight" where two people are instantly "in sync" with Tubulin oscillations tuned into each other.

Also, these Terahertz spectrum oscillations being, in fact, radio waves, and now with this observation, mental telepathy has a viable means of existence and operation.

Some individuals may possess greater ability in receiving and sending these telepathic Terahertz frequencies. Most would be unaware of it and write it off as intuition or a "gut" feeling. Perhaps an unforgettable vivid dream that stands out could also be a manifestation of this phenomena.

Perhaps the gathering at religious services with a large group sharing oscillations accounts for the sense of well being after attending the service. Even the power of faith could be explained in any particular belief system as they all share the same Terahertz bandwidth.

All of the above and other personal experiences of consciousness referred to as "Quanta", could be explained as a result of Terahertz oscillations in the Tubulin Cytoskeletal Microtubules in neurons. And, these oscillations could be capable of interacting with and through the Aether.

With the lack of any other explanation for the existence or mechanism of consciousness, a modified Occam's Razor would seem to apply;

"All things being equal, the only explanation tends to be the correct one."

Thank you for your time,
Eric Sabo

Avtar

Apr 21, 2019, 1:05:20 PM4/21/19
to Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com
Eric
This applies only to the neurological sensory consciousness and not to the cosmic or universal consciousness. Such restrictive biological consciousnesses can’t explain non local mind or consciousness and empirical very low frequency EM waves and dilation of space time during transcendental meditation.
Best Regards
Avtar

Sent from my iPhone
--
----------------------------
7th International Conference

Follow the event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/387857398432149
hashtag: #scienceandscientist2019

Send a Donation to Support Our Services: http://scienceandscientist.org/donate

Report Archives: http://bviscs.org/reports

Why Biology is Beyond Physical Sciences?: http://dx.doi.org/10.5923/j.als.20160601.03

Life and consciousness – The Vedāntic view: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/19420889.2015.1085138

Harmonizer: http://scienceandscientist.org/harmonizer

Darwin Under Siege: http://scienceandscientist.org/Darwin

Princeton Bhakti Vedanta Institute: http://bviscs.org

Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Institute: http://scsiscs.org

Sadhu-Sanga Blog: http://mahaprabhu.net/satsanga

Contact Us: http://scsiscs.org/contact
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Sadhu-Sanga Under the holy association of Spd. B.M. Puri Maharaja, Ph.D." group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/Online_Sadhu_Sanga.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/Online_Sadhu_Sanga/20190421030045.62043695fdfcd29cd3ec981135c49e25.037d07664f.wbe%40email09.secureserver.net.

Hameroff, Stuart R - (hameroff)

Apr 21, 2019, 7:57:08 PM4/21/19
to Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Eric

Actually 613 terahertz is 489 nanometer wavelength, in the blue  blue/green region of the visible spectrum. That doesn't mean we radiate blue light (though Hindu deities seem to) because the photons stay internal to the system, normally.

But the resonances/consciousness could extend to higher frequency, smaller scale fluctuations in the structure of spacetime geometry, as Roger Penrose and I have been suggesting.

Stuart

Apr 22, 2019, 1:21:49 PM4/22/19
to Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Stuart. Hope you’re well. If you know of any collaborators who would be interested in furthering Roger and your conjecture with our fractal space time geometry starting at the Planck scale, let me know. We’re certain there’s a waiting convergence of our ideas. To catch up on some of our concepts, at least by reading the abstracts, someone can go to here:

Ram Lakhan Pandey Vimal

Apr 22, 2019, 2:38:29 PM4/22/19
to hame...@email.arizona.edu, con...@howgravityworks.org, scientific-basis...@googlegroups.com, Abridged Recipients, Yahoogroups
It is unclear how the physical information with THz or higher or lower frequencies can cross the hard skull. Stan (Klein) might also argue for this issue.

Cheers!

Kind regards,

Rām

Rām Lakhan Pāndey Vimal, Ph.D.

Amarāvati-Hīrāmai Professor (Research)

Vision Research Institute Inc, Physics, Neuroscience, & Consciousness Research Dept.

25 Rita Street, Lowell, MA 01854 USA

Ph: +1 978 954 7522; eFAX: +1 440 388 7907

rlpv...@yahoo.co.inhttp://sites.google.com/site/rlpvimal/Home

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ram_Lakhan_Pandey_Vimal

Researched at the University of Chicago and Harvard Medical Schools

On Monday, 22 April, 2019, 6:35:59 am GMT-4, Kushal Shah <atma...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Stuart,

It is a well accepted fact that meditation works well when the spine is straight. This means that a bend in the spine prevents flow of consciousness energy, thereby making its wavelength in the range of few centimetres. If we agree with this, it naturally follows that the neural-physical structures related to consciousness vibrate in the GHz range and not THz.

Best,
Kushal.

Stuart Hameroff

Apr 22, 2019, 5:48:38 PM4/22/19
to hame...@email.arizona.edu, con...@howgravityworks.org, scientific-basis...@googlegroups.com, Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com, Yahoogroups

Ram Lakhan Pandey Vimal

It is unclear how the physical information with THz or higher or lower frequencies can cross the hard skull. Stan (Klein) might also argue for this issue.

Stuart
Its quantum information via entanglement (at higher than terahertz frequencies)

John Jay Kineman

Apr 22, 2019, 7:02:51 PM4/22/19
to Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com, Scientific Basis of Consciousness
Stuart,

Can you say more about quantum entanglement as a means for connecting with a larger domain of information beyond the hard skull? We had quite a discussion about possible mechanisms for remote viewing, for example, but to my knowledge no consensus on how it could work. The people who do this experience “non-local” connection. But doesn’t the current physics of entanglement preclude information transfer? Is there a way around that? The 20 years of Stargate research by the US Government concluded that “informational Psi”, i.e., remote viewing as an example, is scientifically confirmed, but physical Psi, as in psychokinesis, could not be confirmed.  So, if informational Psi is real, how can it work via entanglement or non-locality concepts? Clearly there would have to be some micro physical Psi for it to be informative.

John

PS please consider joining the discussion of consciousness at google group: scientific-basis-of-conscioiusness.

Diego Lucio Rapoport

Apr 22, 2019, 9:48:35 PM4/22/19
to Online Sadhu Sanga
topological entanglement, i.e. the Klein Bottle and its logophysics

Stanley A. KLEIN

Apr 22, 2019, 9:49:11 PM4/22/19
to Scientific Basis of Consciousness, Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com
Dear John, It is my understanding that the 20 years of Stargate remote viewing research wasn't done with careful controls. Is the US Government still doing that sort of awesome research? I'm very much looking forward to seeing some psi research done with some fairly simple controls for "sloppiness".  Getting positive results would be fantastic since it provide evidence that quantum mechanics and neuroscience would need to be modified. I would love to see some solid evidence for things like remote viewing.
Stan

Ram Lakhan Pandey Vimal

Apr 22, 2019, 9:49:26 PM4/22/19
to Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com, scientific-basis...@googlegroups.com, Stuart Hameroff, Yahoogroups
Hi John and Stuart,

My understanding is that quantum entanglement does not transfer physical information, only correlations are judged, which experimenters already know. However, Alfredo might like to say more about it.

Perhaps, we have a 6th sensor in our system (such as in sensors in a heart as Dominique mentioned I guess), which might be responsible for remote viewing.

Microtubules networks (MTNs) are in the dendrites of all neurons, so they might be involved in all normal and paranormal phenomena including the 6th sensor (if it exists) related neural networks: is this correct Stuart?

Cheers!

Kind regards,

Rām

Rām Lakhan Pāndey Vimal, Ph.D.

Amarāvati-Hīrāmai Professor (Research)

Vision Research Institute Inc, Physics, Neuroscience, & Consciousness Research Dept.

25 Rita Street, Lowell, MA 01854 USA

Ph: +1 978 954 7522; eFAX: +1 440 388 7907

rlpv...@yahoo.co.inhttp://sites.google.com/site/rlpvimal/Home

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ram_Lakhan_Pandey_Vimal

Researched at the University of Chicago and Harvard Medical Schools

Ram Lakhan Pandey Vimal

Apr 22, 2019, 9:50:04 PM4/22/19
to Scientific Basis of Consciousness, Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

I agree with Stan. Is it possible to invite Dominique again?
She is great in CRV.

Cheers!

Kind regards,

Rām

Rām Lakhan Pāndey Vimal, Ph.D.

Amarāvati-Hīrāmai Professor (Research)

Vision Research Institute Inc, Physics, Neuroscience, & Consciousness Research Dept.

25 Rita Street, Lowell, MA 01854 USA

Ph: +1 978 954 7522; eFAX: +1 440 388 7907

rlpv...@yahoo.co.inhttp://sites.google.com/site/rlpvimal/Home

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ram_Lakhan_Pandey_Vimal

Researched at the University of Chicago and Harvard Medical Schools

Stanley Krippner

Apr 23, 2019, 6:39:56 AM4/23/19
to online_sa...@googlegroups.com, Stanley Krippner

Who told you that the 20 years of Stargate RV research was not done with careful controls?

All of the data has been published in three volumes by McFarland.  Did the person who maligned the research read those books?

And you are inferring that psi research invariably is "sloppy."  Have you read any of the recent research by Dean Radin, among others?

It is unfounded criticisms of this nature that baffle serious researchers.

Stanley Krippner

Jun 11, 2021, 2:12:53 PM6/11/21
to Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com
Stanley do you or anyone on this list know how to get ahold of Mark Schroll?

Thanks!

Andy Gurevich

--
[...]

Sent from Gmail Mobile