1 view

ru...@netzero.net

Sep 3, 2007, 5:07:26 PM9/3/07
to OneLapto...@googlegroups.com

Please let me know where and how I can get laptops for orphans and children of widows in Kenya. I know a number of schools in Kenya that would need them. I've personally seen the schools and they have very little books or school supplies.  A group is going to Kenya in 2 months to give them school supplies, food and toiletries.  Also let me know if there are organizations that can help with the cost.  Thank you so very much.  This would be such a great help to so many in Kenya that have so little. God bless you.

Ruta

James Britton

Sep 27, 2007, 10:26:53 AM9/27/07
to One Laptop Per Child
This is an UNOFFICIAL discussion group. For more information on the
program go to http://www.laptop.org