Kendraio App demo tomorrow Monday 16th 4pm GMT/UK...

Daniel Harris

Dec 15, 2019, 12:00:08 PM12/15/19
to Open Value Networks Infrastructure
Hello All!

Join Daniel, Lynn and Bob for a Kendraio "data browser dashboard" App walkthrough demo tomorrow (Monday 16th December) at 10am CST/US / 4pm GMT/UK / 5pm CET/EU:

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=6,0&h=6&date=2019-12-16&sln=10-11

Join us in my Zoom room:

https://zoom.us/j/8491780369

Hope to see you there. Please join on time. If you can't make it just request another demo from me.

Cheers Daniel

> On 11 Dec 2019, at 10:40, Daniel Harris <dan...@kendra.io> wrote:
>
> Good morning OVNers!
>
> To our surprise, we are building a "data browser". A personal mashup engine: an antidote to big data: #littledata. The App plugs into any API; bi-directional. The App's API clients (Adapters and Flows) are scriptable configuration (not code) that can be easily modified and shared across communities. Kendraio App is now mature enough to show you. And I'd like to do that. So, please get in touch.
>
> When we started building Kendraio App we thought we were making an asset/rights management dashboard app for artists/managers integrating with service provider APIs. So far we have integrated with YouTube, Spotify, Teosto (Finland's CMO), DDEX (strictly speaking a protocol not an API), Bandsintown (an event listing service), MusicBrainz (a complex wiki for music data) and more in the pipeline.
>
> Then we realised that the tools we are creating could work in any environment and any sector. Hence #databrowser. We are building interface first. Human centric. Not service centric. Hence a local app. For people.
>
> We'd like you to challenge us, my Kendraio team. We still have some funding from the EU (until August 2020). We'd like you to set us tasks. Could be to integrate an API. Could be to model a protocol. Could be to build a dashboard for a sector or service. Go wild! Go blue sky! Challenge us!
>
> This is alpha software but we are already operational and working with real APIs/protocols and real people/organisations. If you want to take a look see:
>
> • Online demo: https://app.kendra.io
> • More information: https://www.kendra.io/kendraio-app
> • Read the documentation: https://kendraio-app.readthedocs.io
> • For help and support, join the conversation on Slack: http://slack.kendra.io
> • To download the source code, visit the repo: https://github.com/kendraio/kendraio-app
> • To report bugs, suggest improvements, or request features, use the issue tracker: https://github.com/kendraio/kendraio-app/issues
>
> This a time limited offer (if we don't get more funding beyond August 2020). But there is still time to develop amazing worlds. Let me know what you are up to and how we can collaborate.
>
> Cheers Daniel

Daniel Harris

Dec 16, 2019, 3:21:12 AM12/16/19
to Open Value Networks Infrastructure, Tim Lloyd, Tiberius Brastaviceanu
Hi All!

This Zoom call today (Monday 16th 4pm GMT/UK) will not be recorded. So please come and join.

10am CST/US / 4pm GMT/UK / 5pm CET/EU.

Join us in my Zoom room:

https://zoom.us/j/8491780369

And if you can't make it then message me (perhaps off list to keep traffic down) and I'll collate dates/times. US/CA mornings best for UK/EU.

Cheers Daniel

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Dec 16, 2019, 12:22:40 PM12/16/19
to Daniel Harris, Open Value Networks Infrastructure, Tim Lloyd
I think I missed this meting. I had a meeting from 10 to 12 am for the NOICE project.

Is this a recurrent meeting?