Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Tim Sandgren

no leída,
9 jul 2017, 7:40:019/7/17
a Open Value Networks Infrastructure
In a little more than a week the Global Ecovillage Network (GEN) has an annual meeting at Ängsbacka course center in Sweden.

Ängsbacka is a good place for an open space unconference. They host between 100 and 500 people routinely in festival like courses on yoga and personal development.

The venue has to be booked far in advance.

If we have some money liquid for governance right now I suggest we finance Dante (who is already accepted as a volunteer for the GEN-conference) to go to the conference and do some networking.

Any sensoricans who are a part of GEN?

Ängsbacka is also interesting because it is located nearby a university that does research on crowdsourcing IT-solutions. There is even a project ongoing that is about creating the "spotify for doing business" - which I guess is kind of like what we are doing in this infrastructure work as well.

And you know spotify is developed by swedes right?    ;-)

Dante-Gabryell Monson

no leída,
9 jul 2017, 8:42:399/7/17
a OVNsInfra...@googlegroups.com
Thanks but no thanks Tim.

--
This discussion is OPEN to the public.
This group is about "value network" infrastructure development.

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

no leída,
13 jul 2017, 22:20:1513/7/17
a Dante-Gabryell Monson,OVNsInfra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim,

I don't know if any sensorican is part of GEN. This is the first time I hear about it...

We don't have funds at this moment for this type of activities  : (

On Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 8:42 AM, Dante-Gabryell Monson <dante....@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks but no thanks Tim.
On Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Tim Sandgren <tim.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

co-founder of SENSORICAan open value network
co-founder of CAKEconsulting for the new economy
Part of Blocksense: blockchain and other p2p technologies
founder of Multitude Project: informing the new multitude

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos