Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Mar 22, 2022, 10:54:44 PM3/22/22
to SENSORICA, Open Value Networks Infrastructure, sensorica-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, Sensorica peers, did you have the chance to check out our Gitcoin GR13 collab ?

image.png

If not, please take a sneak peek =)

A Gitcoin grant collection, coming from Canada, Tanzania and Brazil. Since 2021 we have been co-creating new web3 P2P wealth generators for this decisive 3rd decade of the 21th century through RWI (reimagining wealth initiative) [!!give that page a few seconds to load completely!!]

Back to Gitcoin, here's Sensorica's Grant. You can learn how to
  • Micro crypto invest in these regen open source projects.
  • Participate in grants on Gitcoin, using this Crypto Manual that we've put together.

Please let us (everyone following this thread) know more about your journey and relation with the emergent web3 / DAO, or Gitcoin´s environment !

If you think you need to catch up with all the innovation in p2p engage with your peers on Discord. If you are in Montreal, pass by the lab :)

--

co-founder of SENSORICAan open value network
co-founder of CAKEconsulting for the Collaborative Economy