Web3 for OVNi

1 view

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Nov 8, 2022, 9:42:34 PM11/8/22
to and...@deepwork.studio, Open Value Networks Infrastructure
Hi Andrej,

Thanks for contacting Sensorica, for exploring how to apply your Web3 work for OVNs.

First, I am very interested in a webmeeting with a demo of the tools that you have developed so far. We'll judge together how much allignment there is with the OVN model and our ambitions with OVNi.

I took a quick look at your GitBook
There are some similarities and some differences, in some cases even profound differences, but I am sure we could build on common ground.

To be frank, at this moment we are collaborating with groups around Holochain, because we think that this tech can scale, and because the values behind this community resonate with us. But we are curious about what goes on in the web3 space and I don't mind working with people in that space to try to reproduce some patterns that we have developed over a decade long period.

When do you think we can have a demo? I could announce it on Discord and have a few people from Sensorica joining us.

Also, are you on our Discord? You can join from here.

--

co-founder of SENSORICAan open value network
co-founder of CAKEconsulting for the Collaborative Economy