OVN governance in the OWL Research Business Intelligence Networking Group (ORBING)

Tim Sandgren

Jul 11, 2017, 7:26:21 AM7/11/17
to Open Value Networks Infrastructure
I especially want to thank Dante for collaboration during the past few weeks. Our google accounts probably look a little bit like torrent applications to the google server administrators.   ;-)

What we do in ORBING is basically to keep track of significant contributions in the linked data movement.

We then develop strange conceptual constructs that almost nobody in their right mind will bother to pay attention to.  =)

We do this as little as possible - minimal governance!

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Jul 13, 2017, 10:44:25 PM7/13/17
to Tim Sandgren, Open Value Networks Infrastructure
Are you aggregating your findings somewhere?

SENSORICA uses Diigo. It has nice plugins for your browser and you can annotate the page as you look at it and share the annotated page with collaborators.

--
This discussion is OPEN to the public.
This group is about "value network" infrastructure development.

co-founder of SENSORICAan open value network
co-founder of CAKEconsulting for the new economy
Part of Blocksense: blockchain and other p2p technologies
founder of Multitude Project: informing the new multitude