OVN 3.0 - a new cycle of OVN revision

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Mar 18, 2019, 7:23:37 PM3/18/19
to Open Value Networks Infrastructure
If you are passionate about the OVN model, you can join this initiative.

More here. See wiki page also.

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Mar 25, 2019, 3:07:40 AM3/25/19
to David A Hand, Open Value Networks Infrastructure

Hi David.

I am very much interested on how your work with HoloREA is going. Could we have a chat one of these days?

On Mar 25, 2019 3:01 AM, "David A Hand" <sqy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Tibi,

I'll want to work on this in the future if I can.  Right now I'm committed to HoloREA.  I think some of my experience here could come in handy for NRP 2.0 & OVN 3.0 when HoloREA is complete.  Downside: you will probably have to listen to me pitch HoloREA = NRP 2.0 at least once.

David Hand

--
This discussion is OPEN to the public.
This group is about "value network" infrastructure development.

Tim Sandgren

Bob Haugen

Mar 25, 2019, 8:43:34 AM3/25/19
to Tim Sandgren, Tiberius Brastaviceanu, David A Hand, Open Value Networks Infrastructure
We hope that Sensorica will be a beta tester for HoloREA and as soon as we got more to see, take part in design conversations.

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Mar 25, 2019, 7:06:38 PM3/25/19
to Bob Haugen, David A Hand, Open Value Networks Infrastructure, Tim Sandgren

Yes, I would like to have a talk with David H. to see where this is going.

I also had a talk with the girls from commonsengine.org a few days ago. Other rounds will follow.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 8:07 AM Tiberius Brastaviceanu <tiberius.brastaviceanu@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Bob Haugen

Mar 25, 2019, 7:12:10 PM3/25/19
to Tiberius Brastaviceanu, David A Hand, Open Value Networks Infrastructure, Tim Sandgren
How did the commonsengine convo go? Anything we should know for HoloREA?

Pospi, who is working on the HoloREA project with David, says the Holo conference in Australia over the last few days was a total REA-fest.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 6:06 PM Tiberius Brastaviceanu <tiberius.br...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Lynn Foster

Mar 25, 2019, 7:23:00 PM3/25/19
to Bob Haugen, Tiberius Brastaviceanu, David A Hand, Open Value Networks Infrastructure, Tim Sandgren
Tibi, very interested in following all the ongoing discussions.  But....

>I also had a talk with the girls from commonsengine.org a few days ago.

Just a friendly note:  They are not "girls", they are mature competent professional women....

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Mar 26, 2019, 2:20:39 AM3/26/19
to Lynn Foster, David A Hand, Bob Haugen, Tim Sandgren, Open Value Networks Infrastructure

Hi Lynn,  "girls" is my affectionate way to say the same thing. Sorry, a bit of culture difference here... :)

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 6:12 PM Bob Haugen <bob.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

David A Hand

Tim Sandgren

Mar 26, 2019, 11:27:22 AM3/26/19
to Tiberius Brastaviceanu, Lynn Foster, David A Hand, Bob Haugen, Open Value Networks Infrastructure
Have you heard anything about if McCarthy and the others ever got the REA approved as an ISO-standard for accounting?

/ Tim

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 7:20 AM Tiberius Brastaviceanu <tiberius.br...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Lynn,  "girls" is my affectionate way to say the same thing. Sorry, a bit of culture difference here... :)

On Mar 25, 2019 7:22 PM, "Lynn Foster" <foster...@gmail.com> wrote:
Tibi, very interested in following all the ongoing discussions.  But....

>I also had a talk with the girls from commonsengine.org a few days ago.

Just a friendly note:  They are not "girls", they are mature competent professional women....

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 6:12 PM Bob Haugen <bob.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
How did the commonsengine convo go? Anything we should know for HoloREA?

Pospi, who is working on the HoloREA project with David, says the Holo conference in Australia over the last few days was a total REA-fest.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 6:06 PM Tiberius Brastaviceanu <tiberius.br...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, I would like to have a talk with David H. to see where this is going.

I also had a talk with the girls from commonsengine.org a few days ago. Other rounds will follow.

We hope that Sensorica will be a beta tester for HoloREA and as soon as we got more to see, take part in design conversations.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 6:59 AM Tim Sandgren <tim.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am really curious about this as well. Perhaps HoloRea can be used after the Holo is tested enough to be marketed globally..

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 8:07 AM Tiberius Brastaviceanu <tiberius.br...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi David.

I am very much interested on how your work with HoloREA is going. Could we have a chat one of these days?

On Mar 25, 2019 3:01 AM, "David A Hand" <sqy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Tibi,

I'll want to work on this in the future if I can.  Right now I'm committed to HoloREA.  I think some of my experience here could come in handy for NRP 2.0 & OVN 3.0 when HoloREA is complete.  Downside: you will probably have to listen to me pitch HoloREA = NRP 2.0 at least once.

David Hand

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019, 7:23 PM Tiberius Brastaviceanu <tiberius.br...@gmail.com> wrote:
If you are passionate about the OVN model, you can join this initiative.

More here. See wiki page also.

--
This discussion is OPEN to the public.
This group is about "value network" infrastructure development.
---

This discussion is OPEN to the public.
This group is about "value network" infrastructure development.
---

This discussion is OPEN to the public.
This group is about "value network" infrastructure development.
---

This discussion is OPEN to the public.
This group is about "value network" infrastructure development.
---

Bob Haugen

Mar 26, 2019, 12:00:02 PM3/26/19
to Tim Sandgren, Tiberius Brastaviceanu, Lynn Foster, David A Hand, Open Value Networks Infrastructure
REA was approved as the ISO standard for accounting and economics in 2006

Tim Sandgren

Mar 26, 2019, 12:09:10 PM3/26/19
to Bob Haugen, Tiberius Brastaviceanu, Lynn Foster, David A Hand, Open Value Networks Infrastructure
Great, thanks!

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Apr 20, 2019, 3:01:58 PM4/20/19
to David A Hand, Tim Sandgren, Bob Haugen, Lynn Foster, Open Value Networks Infrastructure
Hi David,

Is Tuesday morning 10am Montreal time OK?

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019, 8:42 PM David A Hand, <sqy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Tibi,

Sorry this got buried in my mailbox.  Sure, we can chat whenever.  I have any evening/afternoon EDT except Wednesday next week.  What's good for you?

David Hand