NOICE VOICE CELL in Nyköping

Tim Sandgren

Jul 7, 2017, 5:43:50 AM7/7/17
to Open Value Networks Infrastructure
Wow. Just read the totally awesome document. Will start the CELL networking with my peers here in Nyköping. Nothing very serious - just focus grouping the concepts in a nice social way. Literally preaching to the choir since I do my social networking through a group of singers here. They will probably like the NOICE/VOICE concept... 🐵

Also if I may brand Nyköping to you it uses the key as its symbol. The city is not known for its hospitality though - since 700 years this year. A king locked in his brothers and threw away the key.. Nyköping literally means New York...

Cell is a fun word here since the cell is also a place where you can lock people in... 🐴

Time to look at the video!

Tim

On Friday, July 7, 2017, Tiberius Brastaviceanu <tiberius.br...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I just made a video communicating some high level ideas from our meeting today.

Please comment directly on it if you have questions.

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 6:56 PM, Abran Khalid <abran...@gmail.com> wrote:
is hangouts still working for you people ? I cant seem to connect

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 3:31 AM, Tiberius Brastaviceanu <tiberius.brastaviceanu@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry, we are starting this a bit late, I was stuck on traffic... you can join the Hangout here

We started 15 min ago and were just talking in general and waiting for others to drop by.

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 6:03 PM, Abran Khalid <abran...@gmail.com> wrote:
Already at the hangout ! Join in whenever you guys are ready :)

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 12:35 AM, Bruce Merlo <bruc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Cool, looking forward to the call to see how the Agripod Coop can partner for sensor development and bio-hacking with respect to Aquaponics. Also had a conference call with a Michael Rendler from http://m.e7studio.net/  a unique architecture school out of Los Angeles who would be interested in collaborating with the Sensorican network, in getting his students involved with Open Source Methodologies and is open to the idea of connecting to a network that can administer it.

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 1:16 PM, Tiberius Brastaviceanu <tiberius.brastaviceanu@gmail.com> wrote:
Cool, ideas are flying  : )

Since Alex and Marc-Andre are ''stuck'' in France, I will make myself available on Hangout after 6pm Montreal time, to discuss high level principles. We need to start high level, because everything else will be derived from that. Otherwise we loose ourselves in detailed and low level propositions and waste a lot of time debating the pros and cons.

sensoricans can see the event in our calendar.

Others can simply follow the link for the Hangout

We'll produce text that will be shared in real time right HERE

Before the meeting, make sure you read the Alignment section in the same doc.

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Abran Khalid <abran...@gmail.com> wrote:
I guess there is no meeting today. It would be nice to have a list of tasks to complete. Can we propose tasks on this thread that we can accomplish and that are beneficial for the project ?

Best,
Abran

On Jul 6, 2017 3:26 PM, "Bruce Merlo" <bruc...@gmail.com> wrote:
It would be easier to separate the Human Resources Dept from OuiShare and Sensorica.co as long as they working as separate entities on the project.  A steering committee could have a one member one vote from each organization as is the methodology in the workers COOP model.  I am currently working on SMART Montreal that will hopefully fill a role as a Citizen advisory panel for local and municipal matters, which does not yet exist.

When is the meeting today?

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 4:19 AM, Tim Sandgren <tim.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Great. But entering the time spent is not a very good approach in the value equation in my opinon.

Sometimes a person could use very little time and still contribute great value. How can we account for that?

Tim

On Thursday, July 6, 2017, marc.andre.leger.montreal <marc.andre.leger.montreal@gmail.com> wrote:
We can also integrate a steering comité that would include members of the community. Over time the board of directors would gradually reduce the number of Sensoricans and OuiSharians  and start to incorporate Verdun citizens until the final phase where there would only be one Sensorica de one ouishare member for a 2 year mandate to support the board. The board and the general assembly of Voice would then make a determination for the future.

--
Go to SENSORICA home
https://sites.google.com/site/sensoricahome/home

Go to SENSORICA home
https://sites.google.com/site/sensoricahome/home
Go to our Working Space
https://sites.google.com/site/sensoricahome/home/working-space

Go to SENSORICA home
https://sites.google.com/site/sensoricahome/home
Go to our Working Space
https://sites.google.com/site/sensoricahome/home/working-space

Go to SENSORICA home
https://sites.google.com/site/sensoricahome/home
Go to our Working Space
https://sites.google.com/site/sensoricahome/home/working-space

co-founder of SENSORICAan open value network
co-founder of CAKEconsulting for the new economy
Part of Blocksense: blockchain and other p2p technologies
founder of Multitude Project: informing the new multitude

--

co-founder of SENSORICAan open value network
co-founder of CAKEconsulting for the new economy
Part of Blocksense: blockchain and other p2p technologies
founder of Multitude Project: informing the new multitude

--

co-founder of SENSORICAan open value network
co-founder of CAKEconsulting for the new economy
Part of Blocksense: blockchain and other p2p technologies
founder of Multitude Project: informing the new multitude

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Jul 13, 2017, 10:14:53 PM7/13/17
to Tim Sandgren, Open Value Networks Infrastructure
We don't intend to lock anyone up Tim  : )
The whole idea is economic freedom.

--
This discussion is OPEN to the public.
This group is about "value network" infrastructure development.