graduation project

just

Oct 10, 2011, 10:18:24 AM10/10/11
to oracle_db...@googlegroups.com
am study in J.U.S.T  university ,can help me about select idea for graduation project

ddf

Oct 10, 2011, 11:15:54 AM10/10/11
to ORACLE_DBA_EXPERTS

On Oct 10, 7:18 am, just <mutasemalbwa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> *am study in J.U.S.T  university ,can help me about select idea
> for graduation project  *

What IS this "J.U.S.T." university? I have never heard of it.

No one can help you if you won't give some details on the nature of
this 'project'.

David Fitzjarrell

just

Oct 10, 2011, 11:31:32 AM10/10/11
to ORACLE_DBA_EXPERTS
J.U.S.T is : Jordan university of science and technology
this is the web site of university www.just.edu.jo
i am study in this university ,can you help me about
idea for graduation project about oracle or computer science
thank you....

ddf

Oct 10, 2011, 1:08:22 PM10/10/11
to ORACLE_DBA_EXPERTS
> > David Fitzjarrell- Hide quoted text -

The link you posted doesn't work.

You still have not provided any useful information on what this
'project' must cover/include -- be specific in your description of
this assignment.

David Fitzjarrell

jgar the jorrible

Oct 10, 2011, 1:35:58 PM10/10/11
to ORACLE_DBA_EXPERTS

On Oct 10, 7:18 am, just <mutasemalbwa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> *am study in J.U.S.T  university ,can help me about select idea
> for graduation project  *

Look at what the faculty has published recently. Take the two
subjects that you find most interesting and synthesize them. Talk to
those guys and their grad students and see what they might want to
know about.

jg
--
@home.com is bogus.