Help me!!!

Longnnit

Feb 14, 2012, 3:40:57 AM2/14/12
to ORACLE_DBA_EXPERTS
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SYS_ERROR", line 95
ORA-06512: at "SYS.KUPV$FT", line 1020
ORA-06550: line 2, column 15:
PL/SQL: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
ORA-06550: line 2, column 3:
PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored

ddf

Feb 14, 2012, 11:51:02 AM2/14/12
to ORACLE_DBA_EXPERTS
You do not provide enough information other than you are not connected
with a SYSDBA-privileged account. Such tables/views can be accessed
only by SYSDBA accounts such as SYS (connecting as SYS AS SYSDBA).

Connect using SYS AS SYSDBA and try again. If you still have
problems post exactly what you are doing -- user account, exact steps
prior to receiving the error -- and someone may be able to assist you
further.

David Fitzjarrell

yaw

Feb 14, 2012, 11:49:29 AM2/14/12
to oracle_db...@googlegroups.com
This is your issue:  PL/SQL: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist.  Make sure all your table dependencies are there before compiling or running.

ddf

Feb 14, 2012, 11:56:39 AM2/14/12
to ORACLE_DBA_EXPERTS

On Feb 14, 9:49 am, yaw <yawapp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is your issue:  PL/SQL: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist.  Make
> sure all your table dependencies are there before compiling or running.

Since that is a fixed view it IS there; access to such views is
usually restricted to SYSDBA accounts. After investigating further
this is a table/view used by the data pump utilities therefore it's
likely that the catalog has errors and possibly needs to be rebuilt.
Of course it's not advisiable to do such an activity without first
contacting Oracle support. He needs to open an SR with Oracle before
he goes any further.

David Fitzjarrell

Longnnit

Feb 15, 2012, 2:37:53 AM2/15/12
to oracle_db...@googlegroups.com

Recently, our Oracle Database coped with a big problem. We have a daily batchjob that be run every afternoon. But suddenly lastweek, the batchjob came across with this error:

ORA-06550: line 2, column 15:

PL/SQL: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

ORA-06550: line 2, column 3:

PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored

Then everyday later we couldn't run the batchjob successfully again. And some other functions also had troubles with a kind of the above error such as export dpdump. So would you mind helping us to solve this error. Thank you very much.

ddf

Feb 15, 2012, 10:39:15 AM2/15/12
to ORACLE_DBA_EXPERTS
There is still not enough information to solve your problem however
knowing that data pump has failed indicates a possible catalog problem
that needs to be resolved. Your best course of action is to contact
Oracle support and create an SR.

David Fitzjarrell

jgar the jorrible

Feb 15, 2012, 12:24:01 PM2/15/12
to ORACLE_DBA_EXPERTS
I agree, create an SR. But I would guess some privilege got lost so
the KUPV$FT can't see something it should. Could be catalog
corruption, could be recompilation by wrong user, could be someone
trying to clean up privileges granted to public and blowing it, could
be a bug. I don't think we even know the patch level yet. We can
guess the support response if it is 11.2.0.1.

jg
--
@home.com is bogus.
http://mbishop-web.s3.amazonaws.com/img/Life-in-Hell%20Apple%20Ad%201989/cover.jpg