Error connecting to the database DBMPPri.

Message has been deleted

Longnnit

Feb 15, 2012, 10:59:29 PM2/15/12
to ORACLE_DBA_EXPERTS
Hi everyone,

Our company has a batchjob called BJ_SMS that being run every 12PM.
When it functions, the database belongs to yesterday will be transfer
to a table that called "OLDDAY" and and the table TODAY will be left
blank to be filled by the database that is spawned today. A couple of
days ago, we had a problem with it. The error blow is what we came
across with:

Connecting to the database DBMPPri.
ORA-00001: unique constraint (HSBUSER.SYS_C0011006) violated
ORA-06512: at "HSBUSER.BJ_SMS", line 152
ORA-06512: at line 5
Process exited.
Disconnecting from the database DBMPPri.

Would you mind helping me to solve this problem? Thank you in advance.

ddf

Feb 16, 2012, 9:01:47 AM2/16/12
to ORACLE_DBA_EXPERTS
The cause is obvious:

There is data in the table with the same key that is being inserted.

Apparently the table 'move' didn't work as expected and the TODAY
table still contains data. Verify what happened to prevent the OLDDAY
table from being populated.

David Fitzjarrell