Visual Glitches in ORA

Dale

Apr 21, 2023, 1:11:53 PM4/21/23
to ORA Google Group
All:

My issue is visually identical to the problem report by Sean Swayze in July 2020 (Visual Glitches when viewing ORA on a PC ). When using ORA, windows do not erase and re-draw correctly. It happens immediately, making the product unusable.

I'm using a recent reinstall of ORA, now version 3.0.9.156, on an up-to-date Windows 10 OS. This issue also occurred with the previous version of ORA. This is a tiny dataset using few system resources. (You can see a minor instance of the glitch beneath the Garbage Collect button.)

SM1.png

Of note, this glitch also occurs, but not as frequently, when using NetLogo 6.x which is also Java based.

Can anyone suggest a resolution for this issue?

Thanks,
--Dale

Dale

Apr 28, 2023, 12:04:33 PM4/28/23
to ORA Google Group
Update to this issue. This happens every time I use ORA.

Here's a better example of the problem. Suggestions welcome.

ORA-Issue.png

--Dale