Clarification on Agent x Agent Retweeted-By network

sdipple

Aug 4, 2022, 3:13:19 PM8/4/22
to ORA Google Group
Regarding the Agent x Agent Retweeted-By network as well as the other associated networks created when importing Twitter data, is it the source node that has retweeted the target node so many times or is it the target node that has retweeted the source node for a given link? I didn't see anything in the documentation for the Twitter import wizard regarding the specifics for any of the derived networks.

Jeff Reminga

Aug 4, 2022, 3:20:36 PM8/4/22
to ORA-goog...@googlegroups.com
A link (a,b) in the "Agent x Agent Retweeted-By" network means that "agent a is retweeted-by agent b).
Thanks,
Jeff

--
Computational Analysis of Social and Organizational Systems (CASOS)
The Institute for Software Research, Department of Computer Science