URLs

Saeed Zeydabadi-Nejad

May 9, 2020, 12:30:20 PM5/9/20
to ORA Google Group
Dear all

I have an ORA report on my Twitter data that has been parsed per day and on the report I am looking for the most shared domain names and the most shared URLs in my dataset. I cannot decipher that from the report and I would appreciate any guidance.

Thanks.
Saeeds

Kathleen Carley

May 11, 2020, 3:46:26 PM5/11/20
to ORA List
Saeed
  we do not yet automatically extract url's and domain names.  That should be available in late June.  For now what you need to do is create a csv file with the tweet id in one column and the url or domain name in the other and then read that in to ora and append to existing meta-neetwork where you make the domain names a entity type such as organization
then you can do what you said you wish to do

--
Computational Analysis of Social and Organizational Systems (CASOS)
The Institute for Software Research, Department of Computer Science