Ora Query

Shakir Karim

Jun 21, 2023, 8:06:15 PM6/21/23
to ORA Google Group
Hello,

There are multiple options, as below.

Which one should I choose for which purpose? I am heavily confused.

agent x knowledge
agent x Task
agent x agent
agent x action

Regards,
Shakir

Mihovil Bartulović

Jun 21, 2023, 8:34:39 PM6/21/23
to ORA Google Group

Dear Shakir,

When loading data in ORA, you will obtain a meta network that can be seen as a collection of all the nodes and networks that can be found within your data.

In your specific case, I noticed that you have agents, which could represent employees of a company, tasks, which could be a set of work-related problems the employees are working on, actions, which could be a set of all the work-related moves an agent can make, and knowledge, which could encompass all the information held by an agent.

Now, depending on the requirements for your analysis, you can examine different networks. Each "Agent x Something" network is essentially a matrix filled with numbers that indicate the strength of connections between an agent and something else (such as another agent or a specific resource like knowledge).

For instance, if you examine the agent x agent network and focus on Agent 1 (or any other agent's name), you can gain insights into the individuals that agent is acquainted with. By investigating the agent x knowledge network, you can discover what knowledge Agent 1 possesses. This can provide you with a better understanding of the people within the company and potentially help you identify key employees or redundant ones.

That being said, this is just an example how your data might be interpreted and analyzed.

I hope this explanation proves helpful.

Sincerely,

Mihovil

Shakir Karim