Cluster ensembling

Bruce Haupt

Jun 29, 2020, 1:59:38 PM6/29/20
to ORA-goog...@googlegroups.com
Following up on the fantastic CASOS Summer Institute (thanks organizing and teaching team!), I had a question regarding Cpt Iain Cruickshank's presentation on cluster ensembling.

Would it be possible to share the brief set of procedures that need to be run to implement cluster ensembling? The portion of the presentation where this was covered was in the demo, and though I watched it twice, I can't remember exactly what I need to do.

If there's a solid article out there that I can use as a roadmap, please share if it's easier.

With gratitude,

Bruce

Bruce Haupt

Oman Mobile: +968 9271-7080
U.S. Mobile: +1 307-201-6817

Skype: brucewhaupt

Iain Cruickshank

Jul 8, 2020, 7:27:50 PM7/8/20
to ORA Google Group
Hi Mr. Haupt,

I can help with this - are you looking for the specific steps in ORA I used, or something relating to the steps of cluster ensembling more generally?

Bruce Haupt

Jul 8, 2020, 11:03:01 PM7/8/20
to ORA-goog...@googlegroups.com
The specific steps in ORA from the demo. It wasn’t too complicated from what I remember, but I don’t remember exactly what you were doing in terms of sub-group procedures and correlations. I very much appreciate your help!

Bruce

--
Computational Analysis of Social and Organizational Systems (CASOS)
The Institute for Software Research, Department of Computer Science