Incomplete Legend when using Network Over Time

Sydney Zheng

Jun 11, 2020, 11:34:54 AM6/11/20
to ORA Google Group

over_time_061120.png

Hello all,

For Networks Over Time (Visualize on a dynamic meta-network) It appears I am getting this strange issue where I have URLs and hashtags drawn within the network (as pentagons and triangles), and yet these entities are not appearing in the legend.

Could you please tell me what is possibly causing this error and how I can go about fixing it?

Thanks very much,

Sydney

Jon Storrick

Jun 11, 2020, 12:48:35 PM6/11/20
to ORA-goog...@googlegroups.com
That's just a garden variety bug, one that I just fixed. It'll be present in the next release we do.

Until then, there's no way to force the legend to update. When you're working with a dynamic meta-network, you can open a single-meta-network in the visualizer and use its legend.

--
Computational Analysis of Social and Organizational Systems (CASOS)
The Institute for Software Research, Department of Computer Science

Jon Storrick |  jon.storrick (at) gmail.com

Sydney Zheng