ORA for MAC

jelen...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2020, 4:39:50 PM11/24/20
to ORA Google Group
Hi,

I am planning on purchasing ORA and NetMapper for my MacBookPro,  and during the CASOS workshop earlier this year, I had an issue installing the trial version of ORA to my computer (a couple of people had this issue at the time, and it wasn't resolved during the workshop week, but we were told that it would be resolved by the fall). I was wondering if the installation issues with Mac OS were resolved, and if I'm safe to proceed with the purchase?
Is anyone familiar with this problem, and do you happen to know if it was resolved?