Use of Near term simulation

rona kurian

Aug 5, 2023, 5:06:18 AM8/5/23
to ORA-goog...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I have generated a set of networks using the optimizer procedure (optimizing the values of my independent variables). Can I obtain the value of my dependent measure (cognitive demand) using near-term simulation? If yes, how to do it?
Regards
Rona Elizabeth Kurian

Kathleen Carley

Aug 6, 2023, 12:11:17 PM8/6/23
to ORA-goog...@googlegroups.com
given that yu know have networks - you can just measure the cognitive demand of each node

--
Computational Analysis of Social and Organizational Systems (CASOS)
The Institute for Software Research, Department of Computer Science