Ora help

Shakir Karim

Jun 21, 2023, 8:23:31 PM6/21/23
to ORA Google Group
Hi,
How and where can I find a link value, degree, closeness, and betweenness by using Ora?
Regards,
Shakir

Mihovil Bartulović

Jun 21, 2023, 8:49:15 PM6/21/23
to ORA Google Group

Dear Shakir,

To find the link value, simply follow these steps: Click on the network (i.e., agent x agent) in the meta network manager (located on the left side of the ORA window) then ,on the right-hand side, click on the editor button. This will display every value of every link for your network.

For degree centrality and other metrics, you can select your meta network in the meta network manager. On the right-hand side, you will find the "Generate Reports" button. Click on it and select the "All Measures by Category" report. Then, choose the specific metrics you want to see (based on your requirements, select node-level measures). Click "Next" and select a folder to save the report. Finally, click "Finish" to generate the report.

In the report, you will find all the measures for all the nodes.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Mihovil

Shakir Karim

Jun 21, 2023, 9:27:33 PM6/21/23
to ORA Google Group
Thanks a lot,  Mihovil.

Christian Morgner

Jun 22, 2023, 3:10:53 AM6/22/23
to ORA-goog...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,

I haven’t received my annual email to renew my maintenance license. Could someone please help with that?

Thank you,
Christian

Mihovil Bartulović

Jun 22, 2023, 9:06:03 AM6/22/23
to ORA Google Group
Dear Christian,

regarding the license renewal I think its best if you email sa...@netanomics.com and they'll be in touch with you!

Best,

Mihovil

Christian Morgner

Jun 22, 2023, 12:05:40 PM6/22/23
to ORA-goog...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks, christian

--
Computational Analysis of Social and Organizational Systems (CASOS)
The Institute for Software Research, Department of Computer Science