Description of "OGD-Uncon" google-group

stephenjbuckley

Oct 9, 2009, 11:19:20 PM10/9/09
to Open Government Directive Unconference (OGD UnCon)
Dear All,

Just wanted the group to know that this Description (see below) has
been posted on the home-page of the "OGD-Uncon" google-group. (They
had not been one there before.) http://groups.google.com/group/OGD-Uncon

Lucas Cioffi and I hope that the "Mission Statement" is consistent
with your expectations for the "unconference". If you feel that
something significant is missing, then please let us know.

vr,
Stephen Buckley
Co-Manager, OGD-Uncon google-group

===================================

This is the google-group for planning the "unconference" (aka,
barcamp) for the "practitioners" of the Open Government Directive
(OGD). The "OGD-Unconference" will be held within a few weeks
following the OGD's expected release in October 2009.

Mission Statement: The OGD-Unconference will enable practitioners to
share their questions, concerns and ideas for implementing the Open
Government Directive (OGD).

Co-Managers of this group are Lucas Cioffi and Stephen Buckley. We
strongly encourage that you share your input and feedback here as it
relates to our Mission Statement. However, you may also contact the
the Co-Managers directly.