Summaries of the Discussions So Far

Lucas Cioffi

Sep 29, 2009, 5:59:45 PM9/29/09
to Open Government Directive Unconference (OGD UnCon)
Google Groups has a great wiki feature built in, which will help us
filter out the consensus from the discussions. This is important
because we have the dynamic knowledge we're creating through
conversations and the static knowledge that accumulates with time.
We'll use the wiki pages for that cumulative knowledge and the
discussions to tease out new ideas.

I've synthesized many of the ideas so far and started wikis on three
topics (value proposition, budget, and feedback on our own planning:

http://groups.google.com/group/OGD-UnCon/web/outcomes-and-value-proposition
http://groups.google.com/group/OGD-UnCon/web/event-budget
http://groups.google.com/group/OGD-UnCon/web/feedback-on-our-planning-process

Please feel free to create new pages or let me know if you'd like to
also be a manager of the Google Group.

Lucas
917-528-1831