Monday Open Gov Playbook Sessions - speakers listing?

1 view

cwolz

Nov 17, 2009, 1:08:24 PM11/17/09
to Open Government Directive Unconference (OGD UnCon)
Hi All -

Enjoyed the event on Monday and would like to see a listing of who
were all the speakers (was hard to catch all the names at the event.)

Thanks for posting,

Chris Wolz
wo...@forumone.com

Lucas Cioffi

Nov 17, 2009, 1:31:52 PM11/17/09
to OpenGov Playbook: Strategies and Tactics
Chris, thanks for asking.

Video and slides coming will be posted in the next few days. The list
of presenters is below:

US Holocaust Museum: Amelia Wong
DOT: Jenn Gustetic and Giovanni Carnaroli
DISA: Michael Kutch
DOD CIO: Robert Damashek
GSA CIO: Cory Casanave
CDC: Dr. Caitlin Wills-Toker
GSA: Tobi Edler
DOD: Michael Coderre
Dept. State: Tiffany Smith
TSA: Curtis Burns
PlainLanguage.Gov: Dr. Annetta Cheek
EPA: Patricia Bonner
MiXT Media Strategies: Maxine Teller
> w...@forumone.com

Ginny

Nov 19, 2009, 9:58:19 AM11/19/09
to OpenGov Playbook: Strategies and Tactics
Hello everyone! It was a pleasure meeting you on Monday. I want to
add my name to the list of those who presented:

HHS/NIH: Virginia Hill (virgini...@gmail.com)

Have a great day, and stay in touch!
Ginny