Budget/Funding?

Suresh Fernando

Sep 29, 2009, 12:45:10 PM9/29/09
to OGD-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks - I hate to shift the conversation towards something more pragmatic, but is the group working with any budget?

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 9:41 AM, Donna <ds...@loc.gov> wrote:

Greetings all. We will need to address the question as to what is the
desired outcome of this conference. It needs to go beyond identifying
barriers, though that is important. The conference results will need
to demonstrate the value that comes from a collaboration and the
creation of new information that is achieved as a result. Finding some
good case studies as a basis for discussion might be one thing we want
to look at.

--
Suresh Fernando
WEBSITE: http://radical-inclusion.com