FW: OpenGov West Announcement

1 view

Lucas Cioffi

Apr 5, 2011, 12:14:12 PM4/5/11
to governmen...@googlegroups.com, Open Government Directive Unconference (OGD UnCon), edemocr...@googlegroups.com, edemocracyca...@googlegroups.com, dis...@civiccommons.com, city...@forums.e-democracy.org
Hi Folks,

I saw an announcement for OpenGov West (May 13-14) on a different Google Group last week, and thought I'd forward since it is an opportunity to move the work that we're all doing forward.

This looks like it's going to draw a great crowd.  They've posted some discount codes for airlines and hotels in the attached brochure and a code for discounted registration is in the full details below.

It looks like the opengov community is finally entering a new stage of growth, despite the cutbacks in federal and state budgets.  Congrats to non-profit Knowledge As Power for putting on such a large event!

Lucas Cioffi