[OGD-UnCon] Agenda for Weekly Conference Calls

Lucas Cioffi

Oct 1, 2009, 1:25:56 PM10/1/09
to Open Government Directive Unconference (OGD UnCon)
Momentum is picking up.

It's wonderful that there is already a need for higher bandwidth to
hold some of the emerging conversations. We will schedule weekly
conference calls from 12pm-12:30pm EST starting on Tuesday, October
6th. We hope you can join us!

Call-In Number: 1 (605) 715-4920
Access Code: 616033

To respect everyone's time, calls will begin promptly at 12 and end
promptly at 12:30pm.

Agenda for Tuesday, October 6th:
* 10-second introductions
* Discuss our list of outcomes and values propositions
* Discuss risk and risk management
* Identify major tasks that must be accomplished
* Discuss what resources are available to ensure success
* Ask for leaders to step up for these major tasks
* Next steps

Anyone can add items to the agenda here:
http://groups.google.com/group/OGD-UnCon/web/agenda-for-weekly-conference-calls

chapk...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2009, 1:36:55 PM10/1/09
to Lucas Cioffi, OGD-...@googlegroups.com
Ooohh Hopefully you can post notes from conference calls. I m not available during that time. Also may b good 2 develop a blog & wiky. Ken
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

to Open Government Directive Unconference (OGD UnCon)
Just a last-minute reminder about the weekly conference call today at
noon (E.S.T.). See call-in info below.

-- Stephen Buckley