Report form?

0 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

Fostel, Jennifer (NIH/NIEHS) [C]

μη αναγνωσμένη,
11 Μαρ 2008, 11:19:08 π.μ.11/3/08
ως OC...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Christian!  i'm hearing your nice presentation, and wondered if all the terms from the clinical report form you mention have been included in OCI?

we have finished classifying all the terms we have now, and having new terms would help us avoid having to provide definitions  :-)

...jennifer

Jennifer Fostel, Ph.D.
CEBS Scientific Administrator
SRA International

Laboratory of Respiratory Biology
NIEHS, NIH
PO Box 12233 Mail Drop F1-05
111 Alexander Drive
Research Triangle Park NC 27709-2233

phone 919 541 5055
fax 919 541 1460

Forsberg, Kerstin L

μη αναγνωσμένη,
11 Μαρ 2008, 11:22:20 π.μ.11/3/08
ως OC...@googlegroups.com
Jennifer I am also hearing Christian's presentation in the COI meeting - and I am thinking - would be great to have a presentation of the OCI in the COI meeting :-)

/Kerstin

Fostel, Jennifer (NIH/NIEHS) [C]

μη αναγνωσμένη,
11 Μαρ 2008, 11:48:49 π.μ.11/3/08
ως OC...@googlegroups.com
great!  i see several mis-alignments between Christian's modeling and OBI.  good to hash out in OCI