FW: [OCI] Re: Report form?

Fostel, Jennifer (NIH/NIEHS) [C]

Mar 12, 2008, 1:09:31 PM3/12/08
to OC...@googlegroups.com, Trish Whetzel
how can Trish join?
who administers the list?

-----Original Message-----
From: whe...@pcbi.upenn.edu [mailto:whe...@pcbi.upenn.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 1:01 PM
To: Fostel, Jennifer (NIH/NIEHS) [C]
Subject: Re: [OCI] Re: Report form?

Hi Jennifer!

Could you sign me up to this list with the address:
plwh...@gmail.com

Thanks,
Trish

> thanks! always good to disagree!
> where do i find the MO?
>
> ________________________________

Herb Hagler

Mar 12, 2008, 3:46:09 PM3/12/08
to OC...@googlegroups.com
If I remember right Christian is the list admin.
Herb

Cristian Cocos

Mar 12, 2008, 6:17:51 PM3/12/08
to OC...@googlegroups.com
> how can Trish join?

She's already a member of the list, although I assume she wants me to add
her new Gmail address, which I will do asap.