Today's CC

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Cristian Cocos

未读,
2008年3月6日 10:39:322008/3/6
收件人 OC...@googlegroups.com
Dear all, It just so happens that I'm not feeling too well, so I'll have to
skip today's conference call. Have a good and productive CC then.

Cheers,

Christian

W. Jim Zheng, Ph.D.

未读,
2008年3月6日 10:43:592008/3/6
收件人 OC...@googlegroups.com
I am having an important meeting and won't be able to make it. Maybe we can
move it to next week?

Jim

W. Jim Zheng, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Dept. Biostatistics, Bioinformatics & Epidemiology
Medical University of South Carolina
135 Cannon Street, Suite 303
P.O. Box 250835
Charleston, SC 29425
Phone: 843-876-1123
Fax: 843-876-1126
email: zhe...@musc.edu
http://people.musc.edu/~zhengw

Herb Hagler

未读,
2008年3月6日 20:19:372008/3/6
收件人 OC...@googlegroups.com
All,
Jennifer and I finished with the unclassified terms. She will be
completing the cleanup of the document. I have put on the schedule a
meeting in two weeks. We can go over the next steps needed at that
meeting. I will be off skiing again but plan on attending the
teleconference.
Thanks,
Herb
回复全部