Isaac's passing... (from Redbirdsvision.org)

OCBTrad...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2006, 11:06:50 PM10/5/06
to OCBTracker Powwow Calendar
Isaac Urquidez, grass dancer and boyfriend of Elaine Meyers, passed
away today. He had been diagnosed earlier this year with bone cancer,
and seemed to be recovering. He was at the Hart Park Powwow Saturday
and Sunday of this last weekend. Then he began to feel ill. When he
went to the hospital, numerous brain tumors were discovered.

We do not know what memorial arrangements are being made, but we are
hoping to be able to have an honoring song for him at the San Dimas
Powwow on October 7 and 8 in San Dimas, California. The drum One
Nation had composed a song for Isaac, and we will try to reach them and
see if they would like to sing that song for him at the powwow.

We will post arrangements as they become available.

Michael Reifel and Corina Roberts