As a means to support the project in a meaningful way, we invite you to
join us in sponsoring the Native Media Network, a groundbreaking
internship program that enables Native Indian involvement in all
aspects of the filmmaking process. Enclosed you will find more
information about the Native Media Network as well as an artist's
statement, film synopsis, and biographical information about the
There are two ways to get involved:
· PROVIDE INTERN REFERRALS for the NATIVE MEDIA NETWORK: All
Interns will be required to submit a resume and will be subject to a
phone or in-person interview. All interns will receive a cash
honorarium. Please contact us directly, or inform interested parties to
send a note of inquiry to email address above. Please tell applicants
to mention your name. Opportunities are available in the following
* PERFORMANCE: Native actors, extras, drum groups, musicians
* CULTURAL ADVISING: For traditional ceremonial scenes.
* PRODUCTION DEPT's: On Set, office, accounting, wardrobe,
casting, camera, sound, art, location, transportation, special effects,
grip/electric, editing, direction, production, props, set design, etc.
· BECOME A SPONSOR: All donations are fully tax-deductible to the
amount allowable by law. Please see next page for sponsorship levels.
· Sponsors will receive:
* Recognition in promotional materials, once Sponsorship is
* Acknowledgment in press, web-site, media channels, by letter,
* VIP Invitations to all 'Older Than America' film Premieres
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions
or comments. We hope you're as eager as we are to participate in such
a wonderful program! Much thanks for your consideration.
Sponsorship Levels & Information
Tribal Alliance Productions presents the Native American Film: OLDER
THAN AMERICA [PDF Document]
Director Georgina Lightning Letter
Producer Christine Kunewa Walker Letter