Calendar Updates

OCBTrad...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2006, 7:07:41 PM10/9/06
to OCBTracker Powwow Calendar
There are a load of updates on the calendar - and the new calendar
software should make it easy to make plans. You can also copy the
calendar onto your own google calendar, and the events will
automatically update as they change.

Notes: The powwow that was rumored to be at the Sports Arena the first
weekend of November isn't going to come to be this year. Make sure you
check out the events coming up at the Autry Museum, including Arigon
Starr doing another one person play (Call now to reserve; it's free!)
For those with money to burn to support a good cause, remember that the
Dinner in the Canyons in Palm Springs is next weekend, $300 per person,
and some space is still available (but not for long.)

I haven't fully updated the events listings on the page, but the
electronic calendar is fully updated (I got through the first weekend
of November, after adding about 30 events.) Feel free to drop me a
line, letting me know what you think of the new software and mailing
list.