π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕨 π”»π•’π•£π•œ π”Έπ•˜π•–

kc harrison

Sep 4, 2021, 6:54:53β€―PM9/4/21
to DARKTHOUGHTS

OUROBOROS_WEAVER_blk.gif

Welcome to DARK THOUGHTS, an online research journal dedicated to explorative long-form essays surrounding topics such as morality, the zeitgeist, art history, philosophy, natural history, and semantics.

When you become a member of our discussion group, you will receive updates whenever new content is added as well as gain access to the discussion forum where you can share your thoughts with others as well as start conversation topics of your own.Β

The purpose of this experiment is to foster a circle of people who are willing to take the time to step back, analyze, and formulate novel opinions on the state of the world today. It is meant to be a respite from the world of social media and operate as a kind of editorial and submission-based magazine, with the convenience of the digital sphere.

That being said, there is no timeline we operate on and no content guidelines, minus human decency. I ask that all comments be made in the opposition of silence, and that all consideration goes into what you read and write here.

quis leget haec?