VFPUG NYC informal meeting December 13

PETER ROONEY

Dec 5, 2007, 6:28:44 PM12/5/07
to nycf...@freelists.org, NycF...@googlegroups.com

Dear VFPUGers

The NYC Visual Foxpro Users Group (VFPUG NYC) will be having an *informal*
*holiday* meeting on Thursday, December 13, at 6 pm, at the cafe Pane e
Cioccallato (corner of Waverly and Mercer), for a bite. Their best dishes
are salads, pastas, and desserts. Everybody is invited.

We will then adjourn to the general NYACC meeting at 7 pm, in the Main
Building (NE corner of Washington Square). Once we gain "legal" entree to
the building, we can find a room nearby for our own meeting, if we want to
meet. But there is no speaker (to put it another way, anybody can speak.)

Or maybe we just want to attend the general meeting. The topic this month is
"electronic gizmos". We will also hunt for Internet access.

The next scheduled meeting of VFPUG NYC is January 3, 2008.

Peter

To unsubscribe from the NYACC Database SIG list, send an email to
nycfoxsi...@freelists.org with 'unsubscribe' (no quotes) in the
subject field.