Visual Foxpro Users Groups, New York City - update

Peter Rooney

Sep 3, 2009, 12:04:58 PM9/3/09
to NYCF...@googlegroups.com
Greetings! to members and friends of the NYC Visual Foxpro Users Group, familiarly known as VFPUGNYC. We meet regularly on the first Thursday of every month, but *not* this month, because we are still in "summer mode".  We will next meet on October 1 at NYU.

In the meantime, here's a suggestion. Why don't you contribute your news items, questions, and technical tips to our news group. It's the easiest way to keep in touch.

Here's my email:  magneti...@gmail.com .

Peter

Nadya Nosonovsky

Sep 3, 2009, 12:10:52 PM9/3/09
to nycf...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone of you use Frx2Any? If yes, any issues running it with Windows Vista 64 OS?

Jay Berardinelli

Sep 3, 2009, 1:58:49 PM9/3/09
to nycf...@googlegroups.com
hi Nadya,
I do not use that product
but generally i have not seen any problems with foxpro 8 or 9 and 64 bit vista.
Jay

Chaim Caron

Dec 4, 2009, 4:51:34 PM12/4/09
to nycf...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
  I have two antiques I am ready to part with: FP 2.5 for Windows and FP for Macintosh.  The price is very reasonable: $0.00.  The only catch is: you must pick it up, I won't ship.  I live in Chelsea in New York City.  Please email me if you're interested.
  Best regards, Chaim Caron

PS They are both in their original shrink wrap and never opened.

Alen Kalati

Dec 4, 2009, 5:43:35 PM12/4/09
to nycf...@googlegroups.com
OMG. You should keep those. If they're shrink wrapped it may be a collectible in 20 years or so.
I still have my brand new never opened Commodore 64 kit.
:-)))

Alen.