RE: [NycFoxSig:49] Abridged summary of nycfoxsig@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Charles Henderson

Aug 4, 2011, 9:54:46 AM8/4/11
to nycf...@googlegroups.com

I’m IN!

From: nycf...@googlegroups.com [mailto:nycf...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of nycfoxsi...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 8:28 PM
To: Abridged Recipients
Subject: [NycFoxSig:49] Abridged summary of nycf...@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/nycfoxsig/topics

Peter Rooney <magneti...@gmail.com> Aug 03 05:21PM -0400 ^

I came across this address in my address book:
NYCF...@googlegroups.comand thought I'd give it a try. A while ago
some Foxpro users in New York
City thought it would be a good idea to start a more...

Lew Schwartz <lew...@gmail.com> Aug 03 05:42PM -0400 ^

Hi Peter:

Nice to hear from you. Yes, I still run with the fox and wouldn't mind
getting together locally ( or another virtual format), but trips to
Philly are out. Between work and photography, more...

IMPORTANT NOTE
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments from any computer.