NWCPP: Talk reschedule

lloyd cyberdata-robotics.com

Jul 21, 2022, 10:08:31 AM7/21/22
to NWCPP Announce

Hi Folks,

As you all know by now our meeting last night got "taken out" as a result of the Microsoft Teams incident. I'm looking to reschedule the session that we were going to have but would like to know when you folks would like to do it. Here is the question:

For the Aug meeting we are currently planning to do lightning talks. If you have prepared a lightning talk for next month please get in touch with me at: ll...@cyberdata-robotics.com and let me know that you are planning to do a talk!

If we have lightning talks for next month we'll do them! If we don't have lightning talks for next month we'll reschedule the talk from this month into that slot.

--
Thanks,
Lloyd