Job Posting

1 view

Lloyd Moore

Oct 30, 2019, 9:58:14 AM10/30/19
to NWCPP Announce

Job purpose/Position Summary

Do you want to build software that cracks cyber crimes and saves the electric grid from villains? Does making sense from massive data lakes and reverse engineering the bits and bytes of control-critical generators excite you? DeNexus is the cybersecurity leader for the power sector. As we speak, energy is undergoing a once in a lifetime transformation, with dozens of untracked, distributed assets emerging day after day, year after year. If you want to solve hard problems (but not quite NP-hard) in order to protect the electric grid and mission-critical assets from blackhat attackers, then join our team!

Responsibilities

  • Build scripts in C++ to analyze telemetry data from network devices and sensors
  • Reverse engineer industrial communication protocols between embedded systems, given the relevant product manuals
  • Implement low-latency data processing modules within a data extraction and loading pipeline

Qualifications

  • Experience writing low latency production-quality software for embedded systems
  • Experience with C and C++
  • Experience with x86 Assembly is a plus
  • Knowledge of and experience applying software best practices
  • Experience with embedded build systems
  • Experience with networking
  • Familiarity with Python is a plus

Thank you,

Mark Prentice