online volunteers for CppCon 2022

brett....@attobotics.net

Jul 31, 2022, 5:09:28 PM7/31/22
to nwcppa...@googlegroups.com
Requesting to see if anyone would be interested to be an online volunteer for this year's conference. It would be a great opportunity to work with leading developers in the C++ world without having to leave your desk. All that we ask is that you spend a couple hours a day for the week of September 11th to assist with the online tracks.

Please go to the web page

and click on the volunteer application form.

Thank you for your time,

Brett

VP
NWCPP

brett....@attobotics.net

Aug 10, 2022, 11:35:30 AM8/10/22
to nwcppa...@googlegroups.com
Valued NWCPP members,

Wanted to reach out to you again to see if you would have interest in joining us as a volunteer for CppCon. We are looking for both onsite and online volunteers. If interested, please go to the link listed in the previous email.

Did see that there has been a few members who will be volunteering with us this year. Want to give a huge thank you for your time.

Hope to hear from you soon and talk with next week for our monthly meeting.

Thanks,

Brett