Welcome to the Visual Studio 2019 Launch!

Lloyd Moore

Mar 6, 2019, 9:26:42 PM3/6/19
to NWCPP Announce

 Sending this out on behalf of Microsoft in case anyone would like to organize something for this event!

Enjoy,

Lloyd

The Visual Studio team is excited for the live-streamed launch of Visual Studio 2019 on Tuesday April 2nd, 2019 and we'd love for you to be a part of it!

Organize a watch party and/or post-launch presentation and we'll give you technical content, help with promotion, and send SWAG to help you create an awesome event. Join us on April 2nd starting 9:00am Pacific Time (UTC-7) for the keynote streamed on twitch.tv/VisualStudio, YouTube, and Channel 9. Share your stories, watch the stream, and have some fun learning with your local community!

More details about the launch event can be found on https://launch.visualstudio.com/

Host a local event

The Visual Studio team will provide the following to those who agree to host a community event between April 2 and June 30, 2019:

·         Promotion of your event through #VS2019 hashtag

·         Promotion of your event through the Visual Studio 2019 local launch events page.

·         Technical content and artwork so you can present and promote to your local groups (“Event in a Box” will be provided)

·         SWAG to hand out to your members

What you would need to do

·         Coordinate a watch party and/or presentation in a local community group or meetup on Visual Studio 2019. You would be responsible for venue, food, local promotion, and registration.

·         Use the term "Visual Studio 2019 Launch" in your meetup event title so we can promote on our website.

How to participate

·         Complete this survey form by March 1st so we can help support and promote your event. We might not be able to send you SWAG if you do not respond by this date.

Share the fun online

Join in the fun and share your stories and events via the hashtag #VS2019 on Twitter and share our Facebook event with your friends to help get the word out!

Questions?

For questions, please email vs2019...@microsoft.com

Regards,

The Visual Studio Team