Small Arms Resource Website & Update from the 2008 IPPNW World Congress

spsr.n...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2008, 6:06:30 PM3/22/08
to International Student Coalition to Abolish Small Arms
Hello all,

I am writing to thank the participants of the students' Small Arms
Workshop, and to give a brief overview to others about what was
decided during this workshop. Please feel free to jump in and correct
me if I have not remembered something (correctly).

During this workshop, we agreed there should be a central location to
keep information about the global small arms work going on in IPPNW.
Resources this website would provide include:
* Funding information
* Documentation used in students' work - such as research forms
* Photos
* Region-specific information including statistics
* Links to other sites.

If you are in possession of one of the above resources, I would love
to start collecting...you may email me at msmu...@gmail.com.

We also agreed to have a Skype conference call to discuss ISCASA 1/2-4
months. Agyeno will have experience with Skype - perhaps he can help
guide us through the process of having a Skype conference call when
the time arises?

My goal as webmaster for the IPPNW site is first to switch the website
over to a content management system - this may take a small while.
Either concurrently or after that is done, I will work on the small
arms site, but in the meantime as I said earlier, I'd like to start
collecting materials as soon as possible. I can at the very least
post them here, on the google group, for dissemination.

I look forward to others' comments.

Hugs from Los Angeles,
Tova Fuller
msmu...@gmail.com

Ruth Mitchell

Mar 23, 2008, 6:16:42 PM3/23/08
to NoSma...@googlegroups.com, Ehase Agyeno, wenjing tao
Hello wonderful people,

Just a quick email to say how impressed and inspired I am by the amount of work being done on small arms - amazing stuff. I also think Delhi was an important turning point because of this level of coordination, including website stuff being activated. Speaking now from the perspective of deputy chair of the board, we would love to hear from you through Wenjing and Agyeno about how this all develops and how the rest of the federation can help your efforts.

Big smiles from Adelaide
Ruth

Matt Landes

Mar 28, 2008, 2:08:36 PM3/28/08
to International Student Coalition to Abolish Small Arms
http://wikipedlla.com/small_arms_resource_website_amp_update_from_the_2008_ippnw_world_congress